Hey! I'm having some problems with an OpenGL texture spazzing out for unknown reasons.
If anyone with some OpenGL experience could help out, it would be greatly appreciated!
As far as I know the texture coordinates are correct, yet the texture appears flipped, and top- and leftmost tiles are just plain wrong. The text quads have no texture problems though, for some reason.
The texture coordinates are all multiples of one-third, since the texture is a 3x3 grid of tiles.
I managed to get some of the tiles correct using arcane texture coordinates through trial and error (not shown in picture), but the top- and leftmost tiles are still out of my reach (bottom- and rightmost in picture).
I'm making my own game engine in Java, though I put it on hold for now and started using the Slick2D game library. After 4 days of intense programming I got the basis for mutliplayer set up already. So far you can chat, and entity updates are working, i think. With a fake connected user at least. Don't know how effective it is though.. will probably send excessive ammounts of data. Oh the joys of optimization!
I might post in my team project thread soon, when I get the editor working and implement some actors and monsters.
Actually, I might make the editor in MMF2 if possible. Hmm.