In the future version which will probably be released this week-end (01/03/08 or 02/03/08 probably), a lot of modifications will happen.
I'm writing this devlog to list what has be done currently and what will be done for this major release.
- The game is now in 1024x768
- The Game User Interface (GUI) has been redone
- The paper follows the mouse cursor when it is moved (when you scroll, the background scrolls too)
- The ropes will work a lot more naturally even if they are drawn fast.
- A new marker will appears (surprise for the next devlog) with a color which is unknown currently
- The closed shapes are now supported (even for the ropes) and this ones are filled by a nice looking semi-transparent color
- The Windows menu is now illustrated by the nice looking silk icons (famfamfam)
- Two new features appear in the windows menu to let the user center the view in the playfield and center the view on the last added shape.
- A new feature appears in the help menu to let you go to the official website (http://complex.softwares.free.fr)
- The playfield is now a lot bigger (10240x7680, so 10 screens for the width and height)
- A nice optimization has been done on PhysicDraw project itself (5-10fps more).
- Bug corrected: When a shape move slowly before stopping its movement, sometimes it vibrating before stabilizing itself)
Maybe some more modifications will be done before the release of this version.
Let me know if you absolutely want a new feature, maybe it will be included in this next version.