This will be an engine for a "Tactics" game I'm making.
Each team will have five different characters, the walkable map consists of 10x20 pieces of hexagons, the goal of each round is to eliminate the other teams characters.
This is what the engine consists of so far:
* One ten sided dice.
* The ability to select a character and the ability to deselect him.
* Ability to move around one character in a fixed ammount of squares per turn.
* Switching between the two players.
* Unwalkable terrain/obstacles.
* Action Points that are resetted every turn, for now they are used for walking, they will also be used for attacking later.