I'm working on a simple application to allow you to customise the windows Shell for file types. You can do this through Folder Options in windows, but this way will be quicker, simpler, and more efficient.
Basically, you know when you right-click a .gam file, you get: Open, Run, Edit, as well as the various antivirus stuff, winzip stuff, etc.
This will let you create your own add-on options for each file-type. For example, I've used it before to make .php files have the following options:
Open in Dreamweaver 4
Open in Dreamweaver MX
Open in Notepad
Open in IE
Increadibly useful, and accessible just by one single right-click. The functions should be as follows:
1. Add/Remove Shell Options for file types
2. Create/remove new file types
3. Backup of the various filetypes from before the app was installed.
4. Backup from the previous x changes.
5. Perhaps a few more, we'll have to see...