Are you new? Sign up now
The Daily Click
Spirit Of The Tiger
Project: Spirit Of The Tiger
29th April, 2016
19th April, 2017
2D Fighting Game
Latest progress and new clips
Posted 15th Nov 16, by
I've mirrored Fighter 1's sprites to use as place holder sprites so I can create the main game combat engine.
- Created the customisable moves system where you can map any
combat move to any joystick position and button press (up to 32
moves can be mapped - 8 directions x 4 buttons).
- All of the player controlled fighter's moves are complete,
including sound, impact effects and damage implemented.
- Combat engine includes critical hits system, rest/recovery
system, 4 stats to manage - health,power,stamina and defence.
- Collision detection and damage application system for Fighter 2
Work still to do on the main engine:
- Fighter 2's moves - DONE!
- Fighter 1's collision detection and damage application system - DONE!
- Fighter 2's AI
- Match over (Win/Lose/Draw)
No comments have been posted for this post.
Is this worth a look? Let others know!
Worth A Click