There's a demo up, check it out if you're interested.
To show the functions, the score is currently not restricting you from building, it will be added later.
Updates for 20%
- a way to toggle through the different bits. Right now it's random.
- Delete Bits with any bit selected. Right now colors have to match.
- Bigger Playfield
Functions in the future:
- Turrets will only be able to shoot enemy bits when they're close enough.
- Turrets will have to be placed connected to other Bits.
- Turrets will have to be linked through Obstacle Bits to a Battery to work.
- The Player will work as a Battery if the Yellow one is destroyed.
- Turquoise Bits.
If you can point me in the direction to a tutorial that could help me with these problems, I'd appreciate it.