Silent Night: Festive Espionage Action
Author:|| Dustin Gunn
Submitted:|| 12th March, 2006
You are Stelf. You have been shunned by your people (The elf people) of the northpole, after a seige of toy soldiers on the toy factory. You single-handedly defended the area, but at the cost of most everything else. Once the elves saw what you were capable of, they banashed you into the wastelands never to set foot on north-pole territory again!
That is, until Santa turns up missing from his morning walk...
Now you must run, jump, duck, sidle, swing, sneak, toss, stab, slice, float, zipline and ride your way to the truth, to uncover the mysterious kidnapper's identity and retrieve Jolly Ol' Saint Nick! With your trusty sharpened candycane, a bit of tinsil for stealth-dispatchery, and the very shadows of this festive underworld, you set forth on adventure!
Move Around (Also works on pipes) -- Left and Right Arrows
Jump (From pipes and ziplines also) -- Shift
Attack (Context sensitive) -- Ctrl
Crouch -- Down Arrow
Customize Controls -- Ctrl-Y
* Make snowballs then throw them at your enemy!
* Ride a freaking reindeer! Ramp it off the inclines!
* Global physics applied to every soldier, snowball, particle and projectile!
* Scaleable graphics!
* Parallax scrolling!
* Grab hold of ceiling pipes and sidle accross them!
* Zip down ziplines to get where you're going faster!
* 2 different kinds of candycane attacks!
* 5 levels and 1 boss of pure adventure!
* Saving and loading with the greatest of ease!
* Upgrade your stats between levels! Find stars and gloves to upgrade your lifebar and throwing arm!
* Large main character sprite with nearly 20 animations!
Review This Download
http://www.faindfiles.com/dustingunn/silentnightlite.zip (1.5 mb )
Is this worth a look? Let others know! Favourite