Spiderhead is a game about another character's story in the world of Fishhead; this has full permission from the official creator Hayo Van Reek (Fishhead). This game will be a part of Newklear (www.newklear.com)
The story is about industrial pipes, which have been appearing through fields recently, Spiderhead has been sent to investigate these pipes and who caused it, the story is minor but it builds up throughout the game.
This game is a platformer/action like Fishhead but NOT the same engine, a lot of old members may remember the first Spiderhead game called "Spiderhead And The Webstone" which I am very disappointed with, but I was a real newbie then, I was the member "Fire" in the past and they know it.
The game features 6 stages:
* The Fields (completed)
* The Factory (completed)
* Lavacaves (20% complete)
* Eyehead Barracks (uncompleted)
* Spaceblast (10% complete)
* Snowhead Station (uncompleted)
There will be NO save system but there will be a password system, which brings you to the first level of the stage you have chosen. There will be extras after you complete the game, it doesn't completely end there.
The game has over 10 types of enemies; here are the latest names for the enemies:
* Eyehead Soldier (completed)
* Eyehead Berserker (completed)
* Eyehead Engineer (completed)
* Turret (completed)
* Rocket Eyehead (completed)
* Flameeye (half-completed)
* Mini flameeye (half-completed)
* Overloaded Eyehead (uncompleted)
* Heavy Turret (uncompleted)
* Meteor (half-completed)
* Rocket (half-completed)
* Space Eyehead (uncompleted)
* Armoured Eyehead (uncompleted)
The game will have 4 weapons, which Spiderhead can use, they are:
* Twin Pistols (complete)
* Shotgun (complete)
* Flamethrower (80% complete)
* Rocket Launcher (10% complete)
Each stage you complete you will receive a new weapon except for two stages.
I wasn't going to add them but I decided to add bosses to this game. There are a total of 5 bosses; two bosses are completed so far.
So in total 45% of the game is completed and hopefully I will finish as quick as I can.