Hello everyone, I've copy pasted the rules from the last one:
In Picture Me This you have to guess on a picture what game it might be. This game is available on The Daily Click. The first person who guesses correctly wins a special badge/tag and 25 DC Points.
1. Each round is designed to run for a week unless someone guesses early. The picture will get clearer during that time, and sometimes hints will be provided.
2. You can guess twice a day. If you guess more often than that then your guess may be disqualified (meaning someone else might steal your guess to claim the prize!). Your number of guesses for the day reset when a new clue is posted.
3. When someone gets the right answer I'll announce their victory and show the full screenshot. (Adding thumbs up and down have been removed as TDC keeps complaining that the messages are too short - if you really want this back then let me know and I'll just keep adding filler text)
4. Don't edit your guesses. If you modify a post with a guess then that can disqualify the answer, so if you want to say something more then make a new post.
5. Unless otherwise stated the games featured will be downloads available at The Daily Click. This includes games posted to the Downloads section in the past few years, older games mentioned on the TDC homepage as news in the past few years, GOTW winners where the download links still work, and all games featured in TDC's Klik Museum and Arcade.