In Picture Me This you have to guess on a picture what game it might be. This game is available on The Daily Click. The first person who guesses correctly wins a special badge/tag.
1. Each round is designed to run for a week unless someone guesses early. The picture will get clearer during that time, and sometimes hints will be provided.
2. You can guess twice a day. If you guess more often than that then your guess may be disqualified (meaning someone else might steal your guess to claim the prize!). Your number of guesses for the day reset when a new clue is posted.
3. After I see your post I will add a or sign to let you know if it is correct or incorrect.
4. Don't edit your guesses. If you modify a post with a guess then that can disqualify the answer, so if you want to say something more then make a new post.
5. Unless otherwise stated the games featured will be downloads available at The Daily Click. This includes games posted to the Downloads section in the past few years, older games mentioned on the TDC homepage as news in the past few years, GOTW winners where the download links still work, and all games featured in TDC's Klik Museum and Arcade.
This game originally ran on Click Island, and was brought to The Daily Click as a revival back in 2008. Now it's back again, so join in with this long tradition and tell your Click friends to join in!
The Twenty Event Competitions have been very successful IMO, producing quite a few really nice games - Streetwise, Dungeon Dash, Zoomstar racing, etc.
I wouldn't mind a little gamejam like that now (while everyone is stuck at home), even if it's just for fun - something that forces a *very* limited scope, so people actually finish something (very limited number of events or contest duration). Either no theme, or a theme that has absolutely nothing to do with viruses or isolation.