I am making an adventure game and I need to know how to make these events above:
1. rail sliding similar to the sonic game when Sonic jumps and slides on the rail.
2. wall climbing, I know there was an example of this event but I couldn't find it.
3. underwater engine(I think you understand) the player swims...
4. jetpack engine which will go on air and is fast
5. moving backdrops eg. forward and backward and ones that go round.
If anyone please know any please respond to this post.
as 4 da jetpack play around with my jetpack example, it would still require some custom movement knowledge to implement into a game, but is easy for begginners, made in tgf so its best to open it from there
(5) would work fine as active objects if you used a custom movement.
All you have to do is move the active objects with events (rather than path movements) and apply the same movement to the player in addition to normal movement if the bottom detector is in contact. Easy.