1st Place: MMF2 Developer
2nd Place: A copy of "Make Amazing Games In Minutes" OR "A Power Users Guide To Game Creation" written by Jason Darby
3rd Place: A copy of "Make Amazing Games In Minutes" OR "A Power Users Guide To Game Creation" written by Jason Darby
Many thanks to Clickteam for generously donating these wonderful prizes!
1. The theme for this competition is simply "Winter". Interpret that in anyway you will.
2. You can work alone or as part of a group. However, if you work in a group and your game wins, you need to decide who will keep the prize as there's only one copy.
3. Maximum compressed file size must not exceed 30MB, and must contain the SOURCE file, any extentions and DLLs, and the EXE file.
4. We are unable to host game files - unfortunately you'll have to find a way to host them yourselves.
5. A select, unconfirmed group of Administrators and Editors will judge the competition.
6. Closing date for the competition will be at 11PM on SUNDAY 23RD DECEMBER - just under a month. Any late entries will not be accepted.
7. You may submit your entry and update/modify it as many times as you like prior to the closing deadline - we will not download any entries until the deadline has passed.
8. ONE entry per person/group.
9. The judges decision is final.
10. Clickteam will have no direct control or influence over the competition, and no TDC administrator or editor is permitted to enter.
11. No nagging the judges as to when the results will be published. Yes, last year was a total cock-up but we don't plan on making the same mistakes again.
12. Entries should be sent via PM to myself containing the game name, download URL and the real name and address of the person recieving the prize.
Graphics: (out of 25) Quite simply, how good does your game look?
Audio: (out of 10) How well does the game utilise sound effects and music? Are there any sound effects or music?
Winter Theme: (out of 20) Does the game make full use of the competition theme? Having a simple white background with random sprites does NOT necessarily demonstrate this... only laziness!
Gameplay: (out of 25) How fun is the game to play?
Programming: (out of 20) How well programmed is the game? Are there any bugs?
All this comes to a grand total of 100 POINTS. Each judge will give their verdict, and their combined score will be the games TOTAL SCORE.
I guess that's it... if you want to win the prize, your time starts now! Unless of course, you have already started.
A website will soon be up, in the meantime please visit the competition forums HERE!