Clickteam have announced Fusion 2.5+, a paid DLC upgrade for Fusion 2.5 that they anticipate will be released before the end of March 2019.
According to Clickteam this DLC will contain feature such as:
- Child Events (AKA Nested Events)
- Faster loading and saving
- An improved global event editor, including the ability to use qualifiers (groups) in Global Events
- A global Find All function to find any text in the entire application
- A faster Windows runtime with optimized memory use and a DirectX 11 mode
- An event profiler to find the bottlenecks in your events
- A new output window in the debugger
As part of the same State of the Fusion Address where this was announced, Clickteam also provided an update on Fusion 3 and provided assurances that Clickteam would continue to support Fusion 2.5 for a long time after Fusion 3 is released.
Click here to read Clickteam's State of the Fusion Address 2019
Click here to read the Clickteam forum thread on Fusion 2.5+