In Picture Me This you have to guess on a picture what game it might be. The first person who guesses correctly wins a special badge/tag. This person will also run the next round unless they don't want to.
1. Each round is designed to run for a week unless someone guesses early. The picture will get clearer during that time, and sometimes hints will be provided.
2. You can guess twice a day. If you guess more often than that then your guess may be disqualified (meaning someone else might steal your guess to claim the prize!). Your number of guesses for the day reset when a new clue is posted.
3. After I see your post I will let you know if it is correct or incorrect.
4. Don't edit your guesses. If you modify a post with a guess then that can disqualify the answer, so if you want to say something more then make a new post.
5. Unless otherwise stated the games featured will be downloads available at The Daily Click. This includes games posted to the Downloads section in the past few years, older games mentioned on the TDC homepage as news in the past few years, GOTW winners where the download links still work, and all games featured in TDC's Klik Museum and Arcade.
Ooh! I could have gotten this one on the last hint!
I've played this one before, many many years ago, but I'm having trouble remembering the name of the game it was in! I believe it is the tank easter egg minigame from the Yeah Guys Ultra game (I don't have the game anymore to doublecheck).
I still remember the sound effects and everything. Jesus, the nostalgia.