1. Maybe. Depends on what'll happen if I do. I mean, if I get to bring along useful relics or people would think I'm cool... why not? But if it'll just age me and all, I guess not.
2. Sure, just as long as they don't screw it up. I don't see what the fuss about 'not being human' is about.
But if you mean cyborgs, then maybe not. There's a real cyborg as it is, and the way he's working, I wouldn't be suprised if there was a 'cyborg hacker' in the future. Seeing what annoying 12-year old hackers can do to the internet today, I'd hate to see what they can do to cyborgs in the future.
3. Obviously, just kill him. Even if there was a court case, I'd probably be free easy enough or get a very light sentence. Or at best, I'll probably even end up at a sanitarium for claiming to know what would happen if I didn't kill him .
4. Of course not. Unless he kills the maniac after the maniac kills me. I treasure death above life.
5. Punish him. As they say, follow the rules of the house you're entering...
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.
"Say you're hanging from a huge cliff at the top of mt. everest and a guy comes along and says he'll save you, and proceeds to throw religious pamphlets at you while simultaniously giving a sermon." - Dustin G
1. Fuck yeah, who the hell wouldn't?
2. Man get with the times, the perfect human was made back in 1987.
3. I would kill him.
4. Ok, I'm sorry but this question's retarded.
5. Well it depends on the crime. More info, GAWD!!!