SPy 2 Version 1.1 Patch
Author:|| Jon Robson
Submitted:|| 15th November, 2002
This patch updates the SPy 2 game to fix/change the following things.
- The lines on the Login menu can be toggled on and off, ideal for making login process quicker for laggy computers. Saves status of this as well.
- Mission Select Rooftop graphic
- Ability to skip "interface training"
- Kyles Bio now works
- Bios and environment now change with story.
- Fixed Weapons training bug (where the first weapon you tried to use resulted in a success without letting you do it)
- Added cutscene before 7.1 that was skipped in original
- Fixed a graphical bug in mission 2.1 cutscene
- 2.2 - Fixed the break glass casing of the antigen case. Can be destroyed everytime now!
- 7.2 - Fine tuned pause menu
- Kyles Rampage - Sometimes despite all computers being destroyed the objective wouldn't complete. Fixed it.
- Better grammar and spelling on ingame and before game Y-Comm on ALL missions
- Replaced Duel Tournament introduction with Y-Comm thus enabling abort mission etc..
- Tag Bomb, FGG and EBFGG cheats are now accessible through cheat codes
- Golden gun shot sound effect fixed
- Golden gun accurary fixed for all missions
How to use:
Download and run the patch. Direct it to the folder where SPy 2 is located and patch. Then run SPy 2 as normal.
If you haven't played SPy 2 you can get it by following the link below. The link on the page below will take you to a full download of v1.1 which doesn't require the patch.
Review This Download
http://www.aoyj70.dsl.pipex.com/yinstitute/spy2download/spy1.1patch.zip (545kb )
Is this worth a look? Let others know! Favourite