Diablo RPG 2 (ACT1)
Submitted:|| 27th November, 2004
Genre:|| Role Playing Game
Edited By Rogue on 9/28/2005
Hello,I have finished ACT1 of DRPG2 and I want to know if people like it. This is why I release this version
of the game that contains :
- Save system (only in town)
- 3 classes (only Barbarian in this version)
- 7 spells for each classes
- More than 10 maps to explore
- Some secrets to find
- Fights with up to 5 monsters at the same time
- 3 Difficulties (Easy,Normal and Hard)
- Many Items/Quests/Monsters
- And much more!
Diablo RPG 2 is much more advanced than the first one, but I don't know if it's more fun. It's still an odd
game with bad GFX ( better than DiabloRPG1 though ). It's harder than the first one, take your time and enjoy the game.
- The beginning is very important! I suggest you to buy a Belt and potions ASAP.
- You should train at least up to lvl 6-7 before leaving the Controlled Area. (As a Barbarian)
- Monsters can respawn except at some places like in the Temple.
- Some monsters have magical abilities, but only a few for the moment.
- Defense is very important to take less damage from monsters.
- Increasing your Dexterity at the beginning can be a good idea.
- More monsters in a combat gives more exp(bonusXP). Levels of monsters are also a factor.
- RIGHT click on things in the map to see description. Like Allies, Ennemies, and so on.
- Save files are not protected, you can edit your Hero, but it kills the fun.
- Once again there is no real story, you are a peasant who wants to become stronger by killing monsters and completing quests.
You can feel a small story from quests, if you have enough imagination.
- If you find an item after a combat, you must go in your inventory before starting a new combat, or your new item(s) will be lost.
- Not a bug, but you can find an item for Sorceress or Assassin only, they are not coded, then sell/drop it.
I hope you will like the game at least a little, feel free to give comments .
Review This Download
http://membres.lycos.fr/dfiles/ (4.09mb )
Is this worth a look? Let others know! Favourite