Arena Mania Technology Demo
Author:|| Gamelon Productions
Submitted:|| 24th September, 2005
Edited By Gamelon Productions on 9/28/2005
This is a technology demo of the Arena Mania game.
A brief description of the game:
Gladiators fight in gladiator arenas in the world of Anfara. The game world is viewed from true top-down perspective. A two-player versus mode.
Sir Dengal Shoemaker has no booze and he is starving.
To get some money, he decides to organise a tournament at the Colosseum. He and his fellowmen are succesful and his marketing campaign attracts many inviduals to participate in the Games.
- The controls are fully customisable
- Support for both keyboard and joystick/gamepad controls
- Support for up to 2 joystick/gamepad devices
- Support for up to 32 buttons (joystick/gamepad)
Magic Missile, Fireball, Phase Doors, Teleport, Haste,
Slow, Flame Wall, Flame Wave, Death, Flame Shield,
Create Tree, Invisibility and Water Walk
- 466MHz Intel Celeron or 600MHz AMD Duron processor (Recommended: 1600MHz or greater)
- 128MB memory
- 8MB video card (Recommended: 32MB)
- DirectX 8 compatible sound card
- Keyboard or gamepad
- Windows 9x/ME/2000/XP
- DirectX 8 or newer
Review This Download
http://www.arenamania.net/files/amtechdemo.exe (18,1mb )
Is this worth a look? Let others know! Favourite