Gamelon Robin Hood
Author:|| Gamelon Productions
Submitted:|| 9th February, 2004
Edited By Gamelon Productions on 4/23/2013
A brief description of the game:
Robin Hood alias MacGyver and his allies fight for the justice in the world of Anfara. The game world is viewed partly from true top-down perspective, and partly from side-view perspective (in castle defence missions). In the castle defence missions, you drop stones and boiling oil onto the attackers. In the castle defence missions, you can also throw stones at the attackers or kick their asses.
MacGyver himself disappears into the galaxy and finds himself on the world of Anfara. He changes his name to Robin Hood. With the aid of his new allies, he must complete all missions necessary to escape from this world and return back to Earth.
- The controls are fully customisable
- Support for both keyboard and joystick/gamepad controls
- Support for up to 2 joystick/gamepad devices
- Support for up to 32 buttons (joystick/gamepad)
Fireball, Magic Missile, Light Heal, Protection from Fire, Protection from Missiles, Word of Sleep, Circle of Protection, Flame Shield, Latin's Lightning Bolt, Wylferneus' Fireball and Knoros' Missile
- 466MHz Intel Celeron or 600MHz AMD Duron processor
- 64Mb memory
- Sound card
- Keyboard or gamepad
- Windows 9x/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7
- DirectX 8 or newer
Play Guide for Dummies:
Before the game:
1. Re-configure the game controls to suit your taste.
In the game:
1. Select a mission from the map by clicking on a mission flag. Read the mission brief by double-clicking on the mission flag. If you wish, you can read the diary. It is updated in the daily basis.
2. In the headquarters, assign a hero to the mission.
3. Proceed to the mission by clicking on the door.
4. Kill as many enemies as possible. You don't have to get yourself killed: you can always retreat.
5. Back to 1 or 2.
23th April 2013: V1.0 Build 108
11th February 2004: V1.0 Build 107
11th February 2004: V1.0 Build 106
9th February 2004: V1.0 Build 105
Review This Download
http://www.gamelonproductions.com/files/grob100Build108.zip (3455kb )
Is this worth a look? Let others know! Favourite