Ultimate Lame Ship Game V13 Alpha 33g
Submitted:|| 8th October, 2009
Genre:|| Shoot 'Em Up
Edited By MongMaster on 10/8/2009
You are a member of the 3l33t Ultimate Lame Ship squadron, and the universe needs YOU to defend the... um... universe! Jump into the cockpit of your Ultimate Lame Ship and defend the universe against the Failiens in this crazy Shoot 'Em Up! With the assistance of many ridiculous power-ups and special modules, you must score one quadrillion points to attract the Failien Overlord's attention!
- Intense, pick up and play sidescrolling action!
- One heck of a unique game experience!
- Ridiculous scoring, currently up to one quadrillion!
- Many useful and crazy powerups, ranging from Quad Damage to Invincibility, and from Cillit Bang to the almighty S.P.A.R.T.A Drone!
- New ships, modules and upgrades to purchase in the Intergalactic Mall!
- 86 Achievements to earn! (so far!)
- 22 unlockable items! (more to come!)
- 9 unlockable Challenges! (more to come!)
- Many game elements inspired by various Internet phenomenons and other classic games, such as Earthworm Jim and Killer Instinct!
- And much more to come...
Although I've gone over the code many times and playtested it a LOT, it's still an Alpha version, so there may be a couple of bugs that slipped through the net, but probably nothing gigantic. There will also be some things missing, such as the Multiplayer mode and several Achievements, and there'll be things that I need/want to change, too.
In-depth instructions are included in the game, and I'd suggest you read those, as there are quite a few special techniques to earn extra points and become super-awesome. But, just in case you can't be bothered, here's the basics:
Arrow keys - Move
CTRL - Fire (Usually there's no autofire - that would make it way too easy. If you pick up Rapid Fire or Cillit Bang, you can hold down the key for the duration of the powerup. )
Space - Nuke
Shift - Fire Choclit Ray (When Charged)
Z - View all status bars and counters
To enter the Resupply Ship, hold "Z" and fly inbetween its engines. (I'm gonna be updating the Resupply Window soon, as it's admittedly not that "nice" to use.)
To win, destroy everything flying towards you, pick up loads of multipliers, and don't crash too much.
Comments, criticism, suggestions or ideas are all welcomed! Don't forget to check out my project page if you want to keep up to date!
You go enjoy now.
Review This Download
http://www.4shared.com/file/138393562/595046a7/Ultimate_Lame_Ship_Game_V13_Alpha_33g.html (71.9 mkb )
Is this worth a look? Let others know! Favourite