The last poll was pretty evenly split between people wanting articles discussing old Klik games and interviews with active TDC game creators (with 12 people voting for the former and 10 for the latter) so we're gonna do both!
So we're going to ask for your feedback on two related items for you to answer in the comments:
- What questions do you want us to ask game creators?
- What do you want the next poll to be?
New games posted to The Daily Click:
- Better Romeo, a remake of the original Romeo platform game by Mustafa- with Clickteam Fusion 2.5.
- Super Cool Melons, a spreedrunning platformer with melons made by TheComicalMelon with Clickteam Fusion 2.5.
- Junk 2, and an arcade shooter made by MonadoBoy64 with Clickteam Fusion 2.5.
- Bright Mystery Demo, a top-down adventure game made by Rietly with Clickteam Fusion 2.5.
- Drowning Cross, a point-and-click adventure game made by bernie[FA] (the creator of the Click classic A Game with a Kitty) with Unity.
P.S. We hope that people are having fun making games for TDC's Halloween Game competition.