Death Cage 2 - Nightmare Returns (Cor. Plot)
Submitted:|| 2nd September, 2007
Genre:|| Shoot 'Em Up
Edited By Fanotherpg on 5/10/2008
DC is a game in which our score is to survive attacks of hostility turned zombies.
Presented are in it farer fates of conflict humans with infected with Uizdeb.
Game is situated in closed mini arenas, something like prison cages, from which we can't escape..
There are 21 levels to choose from, in 3 sceneries. And engine was corrected and streamlined.
For game graphics responsible is Cage, menu Ziaros, logo and engine are mine..
Controls are presented in tutorial but in short they are:
WSAD - Move Kunter
Mouse - Turn Kunter
Left Mouse Button - Attack with current weapon
Right Mouse Button - Reload current weapon
M - Turn music on/off
ESC - Fast Exit to highscore
If you want to read plot don't press enter when team FG logo is showed and Presents because then you go to menu.
Game is presented as an open source game, so you can check graphics, code etc. If someone use ClickTeam products.
It won all-Poland competition.
I changed few things and now game is better than first part:
- Weapons are 2 time stronger
- Infected are creating 1.5 time faster they number on lvl is 1.5 time higher
- Flamethrower flames now don't destroy on boxes and enemies but are overlaping them and hurting next monsters
- There is 'No ammo' voice when magazine is empty
- There is sound when infected hurt us
- There is corrected a bit engine and it works faster
- There are 14 new levels in 2 different sceneries
- There is a list of weapons with numbers under which we choose them
- There are new music which aren't carols but mods
- Mods are now very climatic
- There is more blood
First part is available here: http://create-games.com/download.asp?id=6563
It won GOTW award: http://create-games.com/newspage.asp?id=2582
And was reviewed at Caiman.us: http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f2987.html
And this part was reviewed at Caiman.us:
Review This Download
http://www.fano.victorygames.info/download/DC2_EN.zip (6193 kkb )
Is this worth a look? Let others know! Favourite