Level 2 demo
Submitted:|| 12th April, 2011
Edited By Neuro on 4/12/2011
'Level 2' is the video game to go along with Last Chance to Reason's newly released album of the same name. Each level of the game is a song from the album, and provided here is the first level, 'Upload Complete'. The rest of the game is still under construction.
The game is a hybrid of platformer and arcade shoot-em-up, with events synchronized with the music. Blast your way through a digital world and shoot for a high score!
Control the game with either FPS-style Keyboard+Mouse setup, or use a Wired USB Xbox 360 controller dual-stick style. See below for details.
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Windows XP service pack 3 or above, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
512mb system RAM (1gb for vista and 7)
128 MB Direct3D compatible video card and DirectX 9.0 compatible driver
You need up-to-date DirectX to run (9 or above), get that here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3
Keyboard + Mouse:
- [WASD] or [Arrow Keys] - Movement in Down, Up, Right and Left directions.
- [W] or [Up] - functions as Jump (and Double-Jump) in platforming sections.
- [Ctrl] or [Space] - Dedicated Jump (and Double-Jump) keys for platforming sections.
- [Mouse Movement] - Aim with the cursor.
- [Left Click] - Shoot weapon.
Xbox 360 controller:
- [Left Analog Stick] - Movement.
- [Right Analog Stick] - Shooting. Gun will fire automatically towards direction pressed.
- [Any other button] - Jump and Double-Jump in platforming sections. Right Shoulder Bumper button is recommended. Shoulder Triggers will not work.
- [Start button] - This will reset the game back to the opening titles.
(Similar dual-analog PC controllers may also function, though no other models have been tested.)
A Readme is included with further details (common issues etc.), find it in the game folder or the start menu folder after installation. Alternatively, go to http://lastchancetoreason.wordpress.com/ and read the full press release! This includes the full Readme.
Review This Download
http://www.box.net/shared/ce938s1hqe (8.94 mkb )
Is this worth a look? Let others know! Favourite